Our priority remains supporting the health & wellbeing of residents and employees.
The Wellbeing Service and re:fresh are continuing to provide personalised support to individuals that want information, motivation and guidance – Looking after our emotional and physical health is more important than ever.
Our Wellbeing Hub opening hours; 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Our Wellbeing Hub Advisors are able to take referrals or self-referrals by:
• Calling us on 01254 682037
• Emailing us at email@example.com
• Complete the form below
Our Health & Wellbeing Coaches are supporting people by offering:
• 121 face-to face Health Coaching (Telephone Appointments also available)
• Signposting to trusted Apps and Websites for health and wellbeing information
Our re:fresh Activators are supporting people by offering:
- Telephone consultations for all referral programmes.
- All sessions are available face to face.
- Referrals to our structured 12 week exercise referral programme.
- Referrals to our structured 16 week falls prevention programme.
- Weight management support.
- Community low level physical activity classes.
- Walks and cycling programme.
- Ante and postnatal session to support new mums and mums to be.
- Early years sessions from birth to age 5.
- Inclusive sessions targeted towards people with learning disabilities and autism.
- Support through Facebook on our start well and live well groups.
- An array of videos and resources on targeted, safe exercise, physical activity and weight management advice to encourage everyone to keep healthy online.
Our Clinical Referral Team (Cardiac, Pulmonary and Stroke rehabilitation) are delivering their comprehensive rehabilitation programmes at Darwen Leisure Centre, Blackburn Leisure Centre, Mill Hill Community Centre and Witton Park Arena.
Please keep checking our social media for information, helpful tips and regular updates:
We can also help you with quitting smoking. You can visit any one of the following stop smoking clinics, where you will have a 1:1 consultation with a trained Stop Smoking Advisor. They will discuss stop smoking medicines (such as nicotine replacement patches, gum and the new mouth spray) to help beat cravings. You may be entitled to receive stop smoking medicine on prescription. Smokers who use these services are up to 4 times more likely to quit successfully , so we hope you will be able to attend an appointment soon.